Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reflection of the class so far

Knowing that I only have 2 more weeks left of my sophomore year is exciting but scary! Everything has been going by so fast. We recently just finished a podcast in class which was very interesting because I have never done one before. I love that I  have been able to express my interests in this class along with making up my only publications of newsletters, brochures, and ads.  This class have prepared me for future things that I want to do. I love being creative and this class has allowed me to think outside the box. I hope to advertise and public speak for future companies I will be involved with. I want to make an impact on people with the ideas I have and the words I speak.  Working on my final project I plan to make up my own event and make it as realistic as I can. I love being able to use our imaginations. It is cool to see what some people come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment